Sunday, May 24, 2009

Take five, I need a breather.

It's been a long while since i've updated. I wont use college or assignments as an excuse, its just that I'm plain lazy. And to those who DO come and check the blog, THANKS! I'll try and update it more often from now on. The only reason is that i feel my life now isnt as happening? I mean, i dont go out that much. I dont go rock climbing, i dont go for much drinking sessions anymore. Hahaha!

Anyway, since i've been at home most of the time, I'm actually starting to like hip hop music alot more. Not like Souljah Boy or whatever but stuff like Blackstreet, Dr Dre, Nas, Aaliyah yeah stuff like that. Old school rap is soo much more meaningful compared to what they sing about now.

On a more serious note, the previous post kinda made up a stir. I'm not gonna say anything, I just wanted what people's reactions would be. Though, I've seen what i needed to see to post that up. Some of you might beg to differ. But I'm basing that post on my opinions from what I've witnessed, not heard from other parties. OUH! And thanks for whoever posted up smilies on the chatbox. You can still post them up if you want, spam it if you want. Hahaha.

Another thing, i found this website the other day. www.gutteruncensored.com. HAPPENING WEYH THIS SITE! Yeah, it's been a long time since it's been up but i jakun, so yeah..

P/s check out the video on the side bar, its really catchy.

Okay, later!