Sunday, February 1, 2009

We're cool!

First blog post ever sial!

Damn, can't believe we have a blog. People! Watch out, we're gonna fucking blow your minds off coz we COOL now. We've got a blog, imagine that! Does that mean we have to take more pics now? Damn, leon get the camera. OUH, and mirrors! Yeah dudeeeee.

Anyway, i think i'm gonna start with a proper introduction first. I'm Aaron Chan. The other cibai's stuck in Brunei right now, back on the 15th of Feb. So till then, I'll be here!

We're both from SMKSJ, finished in 08. Yeah dude! We're 18 now, woahhhh that means.. I CAN GO OUT UNTIL 11
O'CLOCK! Nayh, im kidding. Yeah we're 18, no big deal lar. We still dont have our driving licenses yet, yeah we're lazy asses.

I'm fucking lazy to type out a whole biography here and i dont think leon's gonna do that either so yeah. Just add us on facebook or something, get our emails there. Ouh, and sorry we dont post our emails or numbers online, dont need the unwanted attention. But then again, if you have any hate-mail or any opinions and suggestions about this blog please mail them to gofuckyourself@yourmomsahoe.com. I think I'm supposed to post a pic now. Lets see!



This was in like form3? Damn O'SKO sial..


Till next time,


*I'm supposed to note down a song im listening to right now, right?*

Tuning into : Untrust Us by Crystal Castles